The following is a list of ministries and funds to which you can designate offerings over and above your regular tithes. All you need to do is write the name of the fund or ministry in the memo line of your check and the amount that you want to designate to it. Remember, Grace Church is only obligated to honor designated gifts to the following funds. Any other gifts that are designated differently may be dispersed at the sole discretion of Grace Church.
- Building Fund. This fund is money that we use toward capital improvements and future building projects.
- Children's Ministry. This fund benefits ministry to kids from birth to 6th grade.
- Grace Family Fund. This fund provides emergency financial services to members and regular attenders of Grace Church.
- Missions Fund. These monies help support our mission and service efforts at Grace Church.
- Stephen Ministry. This fund helps to train and support our lay pastoral care ministry at Grace Church.
- Trustees General Equipment Fund. This fund helps us maintain the building and equipment of our facilities.
- Women's Ministry. These funds help support WinGS (Women in God's Service) Ministry.
- Worship Ministry Fund. This fund helps us support the music and media ministry at Grace.
- Youth Ministry. This fund supports ministry to students from 7th to 12th grade.