Grace’s Family Ministry has begun!! Please take note of the changes this year with both a children ministry and a separate youth ministry.
Wednesday evenings will be Voyagers
– 1-6 th grades from 6:30-8:00.
Sunday evenings will be Crossroads
for 7-12th grades from 6:30 – 8:00.
We are very excited where the Grace Family ministry is heading this school year. If you have any questions, please contact Pastor David at 937-773-8232.
Young Life Afterschool Adventure for 7 & 8th graders meets Thursdays here at Grace Church. This group meets from 2:30- 4:00 in the sanctuary for a snack, dodgeball and devotions every week. All 7th and 8th graders in Miami and Shelby Counties are invited to be part of us. Come experience the friendship and inclusion of this outreach.
Soon, you’ll be able to pick up your new Church Directory and see all the smiling faces of our Grace congregation and updated information. Pictures will be available in time for Christmas! Please let the church office know if you need to update any of your information.
There are many Christmas Eve services here at Grace Church for you to attend. There are both 9:30 and 11:00 morning services and Sunday Schools as usual. Come back for our 4:00 Family Christmas Eve service with a special family drama as well as candle lighting, carols and happy birthday, Jesus. The contemporary service is at 7:00, and an 11:00 Traditional Christmas Communion Service – both with candle lighting celebration and
traditional carols. Be part of one or all the service in a beautiful tribute our Lord and Savior’s birth.
Do you have an interest in leading a small group study or have you wondered how to get started? Life Ministry (G3) has opportunities available. To help you do just that. Groups will start February 1, 2018. For information call Cindy Kirchner at 773-6829 today! Or you can call office at 937-773-8232.
- Kiwanis (Wednesdays, 11am - 2pm in the Conference Room)
- Men's Prayer Group (Tuesdays, 7am in the Prayer Room)
- Worship Team (Thursdays, 6:30pm in the Worship Space)
- Administrative Council (Every 4th Monday, 7pm in the Grace Church Library)
- Board of Elders (Every 1st & 3rd Monday, 7pm in the Prayer Room)
- Communion (Every 1st Sunday at both services)
- Finance Meeting (Every 3rd Wednesday)
- Trustee Meeting (Every 1st Tuesday, 7pm)